July was a long month for us, filled with some sickness, travel, career obligations, and scary health tests for a family member.
All of that combined with my impending back-to-work date threw me off and I took a break from many “extras” in my life, including working on my new blog.
Therefore, my July favorites are a bit late! I still want to share my mid-summer loves, so here goes…
- The First5 app–I’ve written about this devotional before, but I developed a deeper appreciation for it this month. I just finished the study on Ruth, Esther, and the Song of Songs. It was excellent. If you don’t have this free app yet, I strongly encourage you to try it! If you are unable to get the app, you can read online here.
- My new planner–I know we live in a digital age, but I can’t give up my paper planners. I’ve wanted one of the really popular, expensive ones for a couple of years, but can’t logically spend that kind of money on a calendar. However, I found this beautiful Create 365 planner (this is the flamingo one) and I feel like it’s close to the pricey ones. I love it so far and can’t wait to get all my dates put in and decorate the pages. #nerd
- Our anniversary getaway to Dallas–It was much-needed. We ate great food and relaxed. You can read about it here.
- The Nordstrom Sale–This is the first year I got to shop early and it was worth it. I didn’t buy a ton, but I scored some cute jeans, some Zella leggings, and a few Kendra Scott items for Christmas gifts
- This microneedler (affiliate link)–I recently read about all of the benefits of microneedling and thought I’d give it a try. I only do it a few times a week, but I feel like it is working. My skin feels a little sensitive after using it, but the next morning, it seems smoother and a bit brighter. Microneedling is supposed to help your skin soak up all of the serums/moisturizers you put on it. I’m anxious to see my results after a few months and will share them.
What are you loving lately? Any new products I should try?